What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball party - Your surprise pinball of the show

Thory

Registered
So after the dust has settled, what was your surprisingly good pin from the show? Something you never played before that blew you away or maybe a pin that you'd played a couple of times, but it suddenly it clicked at the weekend (maybe after the 3 pint magic
smile-1.png
)

For me it would be Black Knight 2000 and the sheer speed of the game - the awsome soundtrack helps as well:). Not really played a lot or pre DMD games and that one was the pick of the bunch.

Also, really enjoyed Nascar/Grand Prix which I'd not really been aware of before. Definately one of the best new Sterns I've played.

Although I've had a quick spin on it before I really enjoyed HS2. Just love Steve Richie speed and flow. Think I may well look to trade my RS for one in the future!!

I enjoyed HS2 as well. Conversely, I thought Tron was really disappointing (and I like all the other Stern games I've played).

In terms of new games I loved Tron and Ironman...both completely awesome but not really a surprise as I thought I'd like those
smile-1.png
The biggest surprise for me was Mousin Around, just a great playing pin
biggrin-1.png

+1 for Rollergames - terrific game! Fast as feck and a truly beautiful loop shot! I loved playing this at the weekend. 'Go for the wall!!'

Mark

I love Rollergames too, and I managed to pick up a project one that was up for sale at the show. It'll be ready for you to play soon Mark...
smile-1.png

I just love System 11 pins, and I got to play Mousin' Around and Police Force at the show for the first time. Two for my wish list, even with those strange themes.

After playing Space Station at the Slam earlier this year without much enthusiasm, I really got into playing on Andy "The Legend's" one at the show. That is definitely on my wish list now.

The juggling of the locked balls in roller games is up there with the Sanctum ball lock on The Shadow.

Really cool features.

Maybe its just me though

I also loved the Black Knight 2000, i also loved the MM and CV, big hitters but worth it in my opinion.

I also had a blast from the past and played jokerz, both me and the Mrs loved it so now i want one (also want a CV and MM but dream on!!)

Was really impessed with Andy's new venture, great ideas for a really flexible pin, i wish him every success and may well be my next purchase.

Still think TZ is top machine, i could hear it over all the others, maybe it is just because it my latest pin but it does stand out in the crowd.

Adie

I think it was the riverboat gambler I played the most, some good scores were possible when you got the jackpot on the gambling bit!

Really enjoyed the Iron Man - thought it wasnt going to be anything much - how wrong I was. Continued to love the Monster Bash
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom