What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball Open Weekend

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2463

UK Pinball Open Weekend - A Weekend focused on Tournament play.

Lots of issues with dates unfortunately with trying to get agreement with the rest of Europe not easy (sounds familiar :D )

4 Tournaments on 4 days:

Flip Out Super League Thursday April 24th
Pinball News Classics Friday April 25th - Best ten games out of 12 attempts
UK Pinball Classic Saturday April 26th - Best ten games out of 12 attempts
UK Pinball Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday - Friday / Saturday seeding for Double Elimination playoff on the Sunday.

Format subject to change if deemed necessary.

Registration goes live 21:00 Tonight! More details at:

UK OPEN REGISTRATION

Note we have taken advice on the Covid-19 situation and recommend booking accommodation and travel that is refundable, in the event we have to cancel, we will offer full refunds.

Huge thanks to Flip Out - the home of the UK Pinball Open.

Last edited by a moderator:
That weekend clashes with Northern League meet. Not that the Londoners will care of course :rolleyes:

That weekend clashes with Northern League meet. Not that the Londoners will care of course :rolleyes:

Paul - I emailed David earlier, he sees no problem with moving the meeting. And I'm from Woking.

Regards,
Neil.

Thanks Paul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lets not create drama for the sake of it chaps, I thought we'd moved on from that.

If you want to go to the UK Open, this is when it is. If you want to go to Daventry, there may be a tournament there also, which wont be the UK open, but I'm sure will be great.

As Elvira would say, why not both?

Yes we considered that but the view is that the Pinfest location isn’t ideal for this. We have applied to get Stern Pro Circuit for 2021 and to do that we need to grow considerably this year.

Regards,
Neil.

That would be incredible! Clearly lots of work to be done in order to get that status, but massively appreciate the efforts and aspiration to get us on the Stern Pro Circuit map!

For those who don't follow the circuit, this would be huge for the UK. As far as I am aware the only 2 European tournaments that have been part of the circuit in the past are the Dutch Masters and the Danish Open, 2 huge European tournaments.

This date might need to move (!!!) - as we’ve had late notification of another European event will confirm later this week.

Did you mean 2021 & 2022? What's the venue (or is that what's TBC)?

Stew

we are trying to get the UKOpen on a weekend that’s the same every year - proving to be a nightmare but we are working on it. Venue To be confirmed yes.

This date might need to move (!!!) - as we’ve had late notification of another European event will confirm later this week.

IFPA Olympics in Germany is now confirmed for that weekend 20th - 24th May (moved from it's original planned slot).

Interesting as the Madrid open is also that weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom