What's new

Uk Pin Part Suppliers

Only two you'll really use!

Don't be fooled by Andy's site he's got loads of stuff - you just need to email him.

Pinball Daze are good for SEGA stuff

couple of others mainly deal with LEDS etc.

Apart from that you might have to go abroad for some more obscure stuff but PM and PH carry 99% of what you'll need.

So when can we expect the first "it's broken guys" post? I'm going for Wednesday:drama:

Is the filter blocked?
have you checked the nirite levels?
oh wait pins now not fish

y am i allways the target for abuse? sheesh theres loads of noobs to pick on :0P. Jealous of my awesomeness me thinks. And never had that prob moose :eek:p

Phil at Pinball Heaven is a top guy and if you have any problems get back in touch with him and it will be sorted.
His customer service is second to none.
He has been away on holiday for the past week so thats why postage has been a little slow.

:) calm down guys,its ok. Especially now that you've explained. I've traded with Phil many many times,even delivered and set up a LoTR for 1 of his customers and bought 2-3 machines from him,so know its ok.
Just annoyed at the bulbs and yes i tried in both directions and no i didn't know they were diodes. Its not the first time with these bulbs either,out or say 10,two wouldn't work but that didn't bother me.
I will retract my statement about slow postage, and yes, in the past its nearly always been next day delivery.
Am i forgiven???

Back
Top Bottom