What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK League Finals 2022

Above are the qualified finalists. The finals will take place on Saturday 27th August at Pinfest (Daventry).
A finals starting at 10:30, B finals at 2.

Could people please confirm their attendance, or unavailability asap so that groups can be drawn up.

Further names will be added as results come through.

Last edited:
Above are the qualified finalists so far from each of the regions. The finals will take place on Saturday 27th August at Pinfest (Daventry).

Could people please confirm their attendance, or unavailability asap so that groups can be drawn up.

I'll be there Wayne.

LOL nick you should hang your head in shame for that!

I'll be there.

we need to watch out for players being injured by flying backbones. maybe have a few standbys :rofl:

Keith Boreland & Alan O'grady will be there for the A finals (dave butler cant make it)
Ian Craig will be there for the B finals, although Graeme Burchael, Grahame Pollard and Donovan Delaney Wont make it. Are the B finals rolling down to others ? Richard Batten is heading over also and could play

Are the B finals rolling down to others ? Richard Batten is heading over also and could play
There is no backfilling in either final. The finals are deliberately 'over subscribed'with the understanding that some people will drop out.

@Matt Vince is coming for sure also and I'll check with Dave Fowler if he is coming, I think he said yes but I can't remember.

@Tim Thornton Kirk, Conrad are coming also. Assume Tim will be there also :D

Neil.

Are the games that have been picked published in advance, or does everyone other than the pickers only find out on the day?

Are the games that have been picked published in advance, or does everyone other than the pickers only find out on the day?
Once the winners have decided if they are bringing a game, and what game it is, or they decided not to and a game is chosen they'll all be published.

But let's wait until the leagues have finished, before worrying about games :D

Gor confirmation David Fowler and Lukasz Dziewulski are both in assuming no train strikes

Do we need to announce what games we are bringing in advance or just turn up to Pinfest with them?

Do we need to announce what games we are bringing in advance or just turn up to Pinfest with them?
If you can let me know asap which game you want to put in the finals, I can make sure that everyone knows in advance

Above are the qualified finalists so far from each of the regions. The finals will take place on Saturday 27th August at Pinfest (Daventry).
A finals starting at 11, B finals at 2.

I'll be there - Lynn Cowan, Scottish League

Back
Top Bottom