What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Events Diary 2024

Brewdog Pinball Challenge - Thursday 29th Feb 2024 - Qualifying games to be played between 4pm and 10pm. Final starts at 10pm.

Brewdog are providing prizes on the day, entry is free but games are £1 per play (or less if you use the Game Payment App with sign up bonus)

The format is 15 best games for qualifying.

Last edited:
Brewdog Pinball Challenge - Thursday 29th Feb 2024 - Qualifying games to be played between 4pm and 10pm. Final starts at 10pm.

Brewdog are providing prizes on the day, entry is free but games are £1 per play (or less if you use the Game Payment App with sign up bonus)

The format is 15 best games for qualifying.
Which location is this Matt?

Hi @Lecari,

Can you add:

17th March - UK Pinball League - London and South East League - hosted by Tom Soulsby in Newdigate, Surrey
28th April - UK Pinball League - London and South East League - hosted by Martin Dudman in Keston, Bromley
19th May - UK Pinball League - London and South East League - hosted by @VeeMonroe and @MadMonzer in Blackheath, Greenwich
23rd June - UK Pinball League - London and South East League - hosted by Julian Rawlinson in Bromley, Bromley

Two more events and regional final dates to follow.

Great time had at Jason's yesterday.

Who knew Getaway and Roadshow were so much fun!
Just goes to show you don’t need to pay funny money to grab a fun game these days. Those were the cheapest games in the line up. Theres still a Getaway for sale on here at 2k. The one you played yesterday had quite a few changes over the stock machine though but i think the changes i made to the soundtrack helped improve the game so i’m glad to hear you liked it 😎

Back
Top Bottom