What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TZ with Chris Granner's original DCS sounds and music

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
Well I've finally got my TZ up and running again, and decided to put in a PinSound board loaded with the original sounds and music for TZ that Williams' Chris Granner wrote for it when it was going to be a DCS game.

Anyway, here's a quick video filmed on my phone, with the glass off, in case you are interested in hearing TZ as it was originally intended to sound.

Thanks Ian. When you came round to pick up Gofers I wasn't sure that I would ever get it back together. Carl, you're right about the glass, but there's no room to put it on until I clear some of the crap from under the machine so I can move it...

Interesting. I was under the impression that these were the sounds that Chris released (in your link) but then cut up into the individual snippets needed to make them play in the right place.

So the guy that released this one is not working with Chris, but Olli/Endproduky (the guy who did IJ and is doing WH20) is?

Back
Top Bottom