What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted TZ mini playfield switch covers

Carl85

Registered
Alias
Carl85
Hi guys, does anyone have any TZ mini playfield switch covers? I only really need one. I have order various sizes from different suppliers and they are all different. Not really the right shade of grey. If not I will replace them all but the originals seem better quality than the ones I have received. Failing that I could always get the low profile kit [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of mods, however that low profile switch kit I thought was brilliant.

Was it? Yeah I do like the look of it actually. Opens it up a bit better. May look on to that. I think pinball canter have them at a reasonable price. I have a new mini playfield on the way so want to get it all done whilst I am re populating the new one

No problem mate would be great if you come across them. Just let me know [emoji106]

Hey what do you know @Carl85 ! I found them straight away:

tz switch covers.jpg

What do you need?

Ahh great. Was just after a couple of the switch covers if your happy to sell them separate. No worries if not just let me know [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom