What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TZ Insert Issues

Matrixnetuk

Registered
Hiya Guys,

just a quick fault that appears to be developing on TZ so wondered if anyone has a tip that could help me before i go head first in

Initially the the one insert "lock" insert above extra ball started to blink on and off intermittently when i pressed the flippers ...changed the LED and still the same

now the left inlane "light right spiral" is doing the same thing however this is blinking on and off when the flippers are pressed but also when the left and right slingshots are activated

any help would be much appreciated
Kind regards
Stef

I will try and do a vid later chap..its not ghosting as soon as you press the flipper the led's turn fully on and fully off likewise with the slingshots off and on :-/
if i get Fastlock multiball the lock LEd can be off but a few Flips and it comes back on ...and then goes off again a few flips later lol

Quick update, i re-seated the connector feeding the Extra Ball / Lock LEDs board and turned the LED around in the socket on the "lite right spiral" insert and for now all seems well so im guessing stuff just gets loose over time when being played constantly lol
cheers
Stef

Back
Top Bottom