What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TZ Clock Question

John Taylor

Site Supporter
The clock on my TZ has been broken for ages. Just bought a new clock board for it from Pinball Heaven. The clock housing I have has many drilled holes in it for heat. I have a new clock housing with no holes drilled... what are the thoughts on needing to drill any in it for the new clock board. New clock board has LED's. Seems to be mixed views on this ? Thanks

New board has leds on it don’t drill holes in the nice new housing, I’ve had my new board running for over a year trouble free

Definitely don't need to drill holes for LED clock boards, and it's debatable whether you need to do it at all for home use TZs.

Don't know what board PH sells but the Ingo clock board is the best there is. As a bonus you can fit colour changing LEDs..

0AB66A80-1303-423F-80BB-4F859B1EEA0A.jpeg

Absolutely no need at all to be drilling holes at all. The LEDs are fine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies.... won't be drilling any holes.... My spare clock housing (which was a Williams original) has been cracked in storage so it looks like I will be buying another. Fitted the clock board to the existing one for now... after having the pin for 22 years and never having a working clock it's great !

Thanks for all the replies.... won't be drilling any holes.... My spare clock housing (which was a Williams original) has been cracked in storage so it looks like I will be buying another. Fitted the clock board to the existing one for now... after having the pin for 22 years and never having a working clock it's great !
I lasted 13 years before I renewed mine, part of the game play I should have replaced it much sooner.

Back
Top Bottom