What's new

Sold Twilight Zone.....

pintableuser

Registered
Has been in my Golden line-up since 2011. Plays as it should fast and strong. Everything works, all divertors, power ball, clock in all modes, all magnets, gumball machine, all lights, excellent playfield, slight fade on cabinet left side all other colours strong and brilliant. Only blemish is on the righthand side of backbox lower rear corner,where in days gone has come into contact with a narrow doorway...... never seen unless perched on a revolving pedestal, so that would be every Monday in our house.
Totally original and not messed with......the way I like them. Fitted with standard orange display.
013(1).JPG
011(1).JPG
010(1).JPG
006.JPG
009(1).JPG
004.JPG
018.JPG
002.JPG
021.JPG
20170913_104234.jpg
20170911_135546.jpg
20170911_135522.jpg
20170911_135346.jpg
20170911_135235.jpg
20170911_135147.jpg
20170911_135252.jpg
20170911_135136.jpg

cash on collection only. View, Play, Pay, Happy,? Take way.

Last edited:
Loved mine many years ago and love to have another....a real classic......prices only going one way sadly!

Loved mine many years ago and love to have another....a real classic......prices only going one way sadly!
Do you think prices will ever go above a new stern?
This is probably a really nice example. Unfortunately even knackered machines that haven't had maintenance in years are still commanding the same money as a really well kept one.

This example has a very interesting history.
The scene is set in a very lively Brighton pub in 1995. To one side is a Twilight Zone (The same one as pictured) with maybe 4 young guys competitively playing and having the best time ever. They feed this machine after work all night every night for a month or so.
Then two of them had a Eureka moment....an Ozzy and a Jock......"Lets buy the machine and the other two can continue to pay/play we will get a couple of slabs of beer in and we will save money not paying pub prices.:cool:"
I think Williams was the operator who sold them a fine example......and happy days flowed into happy months.
Eventually their contract ended......the big guy from Oz flew back home selling his share to the homeless Jock.....who placed TZ gently into his multi coloured 1987 ford Transit and drove home to stop off at his brotbers.
His brother lived in his own flat,three floors up, but preferred the luxuries at his girlfriends leaving the flat empty for the brother to enjoy his questionable testosterone fuelled semi- Krishna like lifestyle.
Contract work took Jock abroad, and when he was in the UK he preferred the banter of Scousers in Birkenhead and Mancs in Crumpsall road.
The brothers kept in touch til.......in 2011 when the brother got married and emptied his third floor flat.
When I met Jock he was off to Oz to make some coin out of some sort of future stocktrading..... He used the TZ money to set up his project and lived as he has always done.... meet every morrning with a smile, filling his days working with like minded interesting types, and finishing tbe day telling hysterical jokes in any pub.

And that's all I got to say about that.........

This example has a very interesting history.
The scene is set in a very lively Brighton pub in 1995. To one side is a Twilight Zone (The same one as pictured) with maybe 4 young guys competitively playing and having the best time ever. They feed this machine after work all night every night for a month or so.
Then two of them had a Eureka moment....an Ozzy and a Jock......"Lets buy the machine and the other two can continue to pay/play we will get a couple of slabs of beer in and we will save money not paying pub prices.:cool:"
I think Williams was the operator who sold them a fine example......and happy days flowed into happy months.
Eventually their contract ended......the big guy from Oz flew back home selling his share to the homeless Jock.....who placed TZ gently into his multi coloured 1987 ford Transit and drove home to stop off at his brotbers.
His brother lived in his own flat,three floors up, but preferred the luxuries at his girlfriends leaving the flat empty for the brother to enjoy his questionable testosterone fuelled semi- Krishna like lifestyle.
Contract work took Jock abroad, and when he was in the UK he preferred the banter of Scousers in Birkenhead and Mancs in Crumpsall road.
The brothers kept in touch til.......in 2011 when the brother got married and emptied his third floor flat.
When I met Jock he was off to Oz to make some coin out of some sort of future stocktrading..... He used the TZ money to set up his project and lived as he has always done.... meet every morrning with a smile, filling his days working with like minded interesting types, and finishing tbe day telling hysterical jokes in any pub.

And that's all I got to say about that.........
Ooooh Brighton.

Before my time down here though. You remember this one @Will?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Do you think prices will ever go above a new stern?
This is probably a really nice example. Unfortunately even knackered machines that haven't had maintenance in years are still commanding the same money as a really well kept one.
Prices will flatten out. However, where that will be who knows. I would say TZ is going to follow the Addams road. Whilst they made loads, rarity doesn't mean high value in this game. They just don't make them like they used to! Classic pinballs are like classic cars.

Hello Dave,
Thanks for your interest
My preferred method of payment is cash on collection.
Come, view, Play, Happy?....... put in van drive off smiling.
Time passes quickly when you are enjoying yourself. :thumbs:
Please PM me if you require any further information.

If I was to buy, what are my options for delivery and how would you guys suggest we deal with payment?
I'd go and get it for you which would get it within 60 miles of you. Sadly you would have to then find a way to get it out of my house.......and you don't know where I live!

Back
Top Bottom