What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twilight Zone

Fintan Stack

Registered
I'm going to shake up my collection and thought id see if there is any interest in a trade for my TZ. It's a favourite game of mine and I will probably buy another one day. Its just that I only have room for 4 machines at the moment and even that is pushing it a little.

Anyway, so many pins to try, so little space to put them.

Ideally I would like to replace it with another deep and imersive type game. Something like TSPP, LOTR, STTNG maybe.

There are loads of other games I would like though. WH20, TAF, RBION, WW, Taxi to name a few. I could go on all day.
rolleyes-1.gif

Im happy to do a trade with cash either way. If anyone is interested, please send me PM. I will post some pics and info of the TZ tomorrow.

Cheers

Dean

Damn !really good pins Come up when I don't ave any money:( tz. I love the game nd wld like to add it to my line up one day
smile-1.png
,...( current line up ...ww,es,dh,rs,b.o.p

So, it's only taken me 4 weeks to take a couple of pics. Pretty tired now. Need a little rest.

Looking for a trade on any of the above mentioned games. (Except STTNG as I have one of those now.) To add to the list: Roadshow, NGG, Batman TDK and for some reason, I really fancy a Popeye. (There! I said it! I'm not ashamed......:oops: ) I could be interested in others though.

More pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/53153994@N04/sets/72157629843731122/

[attachment=858:tz1.jpg]

[attachment=860:tz3.jpg]

Oh and, yes, I really should have put in some nice apron cards by now. Off to sort some out now....

Further info:

New DMD controller board

New clock board

New powerball

Some new plastics

Has Gumballs, blue PF light and Dread's slot machine mod.

All working 100% and plays great.

GrizZ' date=' post: 1693822 said:
biggrin-1.png
My fault probably
wink-1.png

Can't believe you are shifting the Zone :eek: God's own pinball ....

You are certainly partially responsible GrizZ. No doubt!
wink-1.png

I know, I know. I will probably regret it if it goes. But I am out of room and fancy a new game. Plus, nobody else likes it! So nobody plays with me.
sad-1.png
They all want to play Scared Stiff constantly.

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1693823 said:
You are certainly partially responsible GrizZ. No doubt!
wink-1.png

I know, I know. I will probably regret it if it goes. But I am out of room and fancy a new game. Plus, nobody else likes it! So nobody plays with me.
sad-1.png
They all want to play Scared Stiff constantly.

biggrin-1.png

SS ?!? Tits sell ......all day every day ....
rolleyes-1.gif

TZ is a far better pinball experience

GrizZ' date=' post: 1693824 said:
TZ is a far better pinball experience

Agreed. Although I think both are great games to be fair.

I might end up shifting STTNG instead. I've only just got it so I might be missing something but its about as much fun as a kick in the goolies. I haven't given it much of a chance though really. I guess the fact that I really hate Star Trek doesn't help....
rolleyes-1.gif

I'm sure it'll grow on me. Maybe.

Great minds and all that...

That being the case, in your expert opinion :cool: , should I get a Popeye? It can't be as bad as it's rep would have me believe. Or is it?!? It looks pretty fun to me. I'm after a game that even the non-pinheads will enjoy but something that also offers a challenge for me.

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1693828 said:
Great minds and all that...

That being the case, in your expert opinion :cool: , should I get a Popeye? It can't be as bad as it's rep would have me believe. Or is it?!? It looks pretty fun to me. I'm after a game that even the non-pinheads will enjoy but something that also offers a challenge for me.

Yes !
biggrin-1.png

I found it quite challenging - once you get yr head rnd the rules - and rescuing Olive is a cool Wizard mode.

But lets it keep the between us yeah, don't want a price run on Popeye ...
rolleyes-1.gif
I'm in the market for another one one day

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Not Popeye, Its pants and everyone knows it is , including you Sgt Grizz

Dare I say its nearly as bad as Who Dunnit.

Now there a game that words can't help.

i must have bad taste as i loved SS but found TZ a bit tedious..lol

can't say it's not a classic however if though it didn't do a lot for me!

good luck with the trade mate!

undefined

wayne g' date=' post: 1693835 said:
i must have bad taste as i loved SS but found TZ a bit tedious..lol

can't say it's not a classic however if though it didn't do a lot for me!

Not bad taste at all! SS is a great game. One of the most fun games out there I would say. I'm really enjoying it. I'm after the fabled Spider Multiball!

TZ is a totally different beast. It's definately a marmite game. It took me a while to gel with it. I've had some epic games on it though. It's a really imersive game I find.

It is to me, But everyone is different, that's the thing about pinball, one man's jewel is another man's turd.

Its a good thing we all like different , otherwise there would not be enough machines to go around.

GrizZ' date=' post: 1693839 said:
Thats enough insubordination from you soldier :mad: .....I will *not* have Popeye disrespected on my watch
biggrin-1.png

Is it just me who enjoys treading Grizz's posts in a full metal jacket drill sgt stylee!! Love it

Back
Top Bottom