What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Twilight Zone CLEAR main ramp

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Hi guys

I have one of the rarer CLEAR TZ main ramps here, only a few games came from factory with them fitted. They look loads better imo than the standard SMOKEY ones. Pinball Inc did repro ones but you pay over £100 from Pin Heaven :eeek:

I am just never gonna get round to fitting it on my TZ (which is in storage anyway :redface:) - too many other projects.

It is used but decent condition, and has the usual crack/break near the divertor slot on the right. Would look fine installed on a game though.

Anyone want it before I throw it on ebay.

£25 + shipping. Or collection cool, or can bring to Swavesey or another meet possibly.

DSCF4076.jpg DSCF4077.jpg

How did you change the title prefix???? :( It wont let me do it and didn't think it was possible till 1.2 of the software (Soon!!!)....

i suspect a promotion to Staff Sgt is in the offing, maybe even Sgt Major, which sounds very impressive but always makes me think of Windsor Davies

Grizz.jpg

Sgt GrizZ can do what the hell he wants ;)

*Just went to Edit Thread, and by the prefix was a little button allowing you to select others.

Ahh - got it now - it's the "user" ability to change the thread title inc prefix :D My bad.. lol

Back
Top Bottom