What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Twilight Zone Brand New Speaker Panel

Expired Due to no activity

xianek

Registered
Alias
Xianek
This is a remake of Twilight Zone Speaker Panel with black mask on the back. It is possible to illuminate the lettering only. Crystal clear Polycarbonate, 690 x 190 x 2 mm. Direct replacement of highest quality, based on vectrorized artwork. Brand new in protective foil.

TZ Speaker Panel V1B.jpg

60 GBP delivered to UK, payable in EUR.

I have other HQ speaker panels and translite remakes - if anyone is interested, please PM.

https://www.facebook.com/xianek/
https://www.instagram.com/pinballxianek/

20200317_132338r.jpg
20200317_132325r.jpg

20200317_132355r.jpg

20200317_132413r.jpg

20200317_151215r.jpg

Last edited:
How is it fixed to the wood panel? My TZ‘s speaker panel has some minor marks, so I’d be tempted to change it.

Looks nice but also curious how it fits to the panel, and therefore how you would illuminate the letters anyway?

Looks nice but also curious how it fits to the panel, and therefore how you would illuminate the letters anyway?
Probably double sided tape and you would have to cut out the wood to illuminate the letters, like on IJ.

Probably double sided tape and you would have to cut out the wood to illuminate the letters, like on IJ.
I guess you could then extend the GI circuit up to shrine through. Not sure which GI string I’d choose. Probably playfield right.
LCD ColorDMD might get in the way.

Wonder if a uv light would make it glow? Might look pretty good without being bright. Might be on the wrong side though.

They look great, at £60 delivered I don’t think there unreasonable, only thing I don’t like is I don’t yet have a TZ 😢

Similar to a new plastic set, really will tidy up a lot of machines.

The truth is that Speaker Panels cost me more to manufacture than Translites and yet I sell them for less because I need to have competitive prices. If you are quality oriented, you'll understand why it costs what it does. For everyone else there's always pinball center :)

It doesn't have to be attached to the wooden panel at all. But typically, you use double sided tape. As about illumination, I gave people that option. I am sure someone creative will find a way, or I will, when I have nothing else to do and feel like messing with my fully restored TZ :) Having said that, I have other projects now.

The truth is that Speaker Panels cost me more to manufacture than Translites and yet I sell them for less because I need to have competitive prices. If you are quality oriented, you'll understand why it costs what it does. For everyone else there's always pinball center :)

its all about quality for me not cost
I bought a Wh20 from pinball Center and it went straight in the bin it was that bad
I just bought a ft one from ministry of pinball not cheep and I think that may also find its way to the bin poor quality and shocking colour match

Yeah mine is loose from the wooden panel, not ideal but once in position you would not know😎
This has got to be the best pin of all time surely😎

Well I bought one and fitted it today.... it’s very well made slightly thicker than the original which isn’t a problem, didn’t glue as yet because I’m going to fit white light behind the twilight zone to light it up.
highly recommend it.
will post a photo later.
Alan

Back
Top Bottom