What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Twilight Zone - £5,250

Clive

Site Supporter
Also planning to list a nice clean good condition TZ on e-bay tomorrow - will start at £5,500. If there's any interest here happy to take photos etc in the morning and sell for £5,250.

So, details as promised...

For sale is my Twilight Zone, in good, well above average condition. This is my all time favourite machine and only making way for Spadge's multi-modded, 'best on the planet' version. Everything works, with no faults on start up. In summary:

• playfield is in very good condition - no significant wear
  • new superbright led's throughout fitted
  • full cosmetic overhaul by previous owner, including new decals and refurbished rails, legs and lockdown - so very shiny and presents well
  • all plastics undamaged
  • gumball led and spiral mods
  • recently replaced DMD
  • new custom cards
  • original manual included
  • key ring not included

As I'm strictly non-tech I can't pass comment on what's under the bonnet although the pictures should be clear. Periodic services and replacement parts have taken care of minor faults as they emerged in my 4 years of ownership, but there's been no major issues at any stage. No problem if anyone wants to pass comment here on that side of things, good or bad, as I'd rather everything was transparent.

Viewings welcome and encouraged. I'm 10 minutes from the M1/M25 intersection and Martin due in next couple of weeks.

Attachments

• TZ1.jpg
    TZ1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 77
  • TZ2.jpg
    TZ2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 76
  • TZ3.jpg
    TZ3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 72
  • TZ4.jpg
    TZ4.jpg