What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Twilight Zone £4500

Mike Quayle

Site Supporter
Fully working Twilight Zone for Trade (or for me to trade up).

Loads of photos are here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w8h4t9w05ldfcgk/AAD9usR4NtVkE5trnJVML1_8a?dl=0

About 6 years ago it was shopped with:

- a brand new playfield and mini playfield
- new plastic set (and protectors)
- new targets
- new star posts
- reinforced up-kicker
- third magnet mod
- rebuilt flippers
- new rubber kit
- home rom
- new balls and powerball
- gumballs mod

It's had fairly light use since being shopped.

It's recently had new glass.

I had intended, but never got round to, re-decalling the cabinet. It's a bit scruffy with holes from a security bar etc. On the right side there's quite a long scratch which can be seen in the photos.

Martin is due here soon.

01.JPG

Looks like a tidy TZ how is this not sold at 4.5k?? Sign of the times?

Can I ask what the decals are like? And.. is the playfield very shiny and reflecting the plastic protectors.. or is the clear rippling around the sling shots?

Can I ask what the decals are like? And.. is the playfield very shiny and reflecting the plastic protectors.. or is the clear rippling around the sling shots?
I think it’s the pink Mirco playfield like mine which has a very shiny ceramic clear coat.

The cabinet decals? They're ok, but there's holes drilled in the front of the cab and there's a fairly long scratch on the right side of the cab. I always intended to replace them but have just not got round to it.

Yeah the playfield is very shiny and smooth. The only wear is just around the trough.

Back
Top Bottom