What's new

Twenty years ago ...

Cool - funnily enough I'm in the Midlands Today office tomorrow if anyone wants that tape! It's not in Pebble Mill anymore though, or using BBC Micro's to generate VT clocks. Edit 2 had no windows :(
Worked with Liz Cave in the mid-to-late-2000's. She's still working for the BBC.

There's another interesting one in Southampton from August 2009:

"HE'S ONLY 11 BUT HAS MANAGED TO BEAT OFF COMPETITION FROM AMERICA AND PARTS OF EUROPE TO BE CROWNED ONE OF THE WORLD'S BEST PINBALL PLAYERS. WILLIAM MOORE FROM THE ISLE OF WIGHT HAS TAKEN THE TITLE OF JUNIOR PINBALL TABLE - KING OF EUROPE...AND EARLIER CAME TO THE STUDIO TO SHOW OFF HIS SKILL."

Anyone know of a William Moore?

Also a few mentions of @Will around April 2014.

Another one in Bristol from 2010 featuring Eddie Mole:
"BRISTOL'S GREEN FINGERED PINBALL WIZARD TAKES ON THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD"

Nottingham's Inside Out from December 2011:
"The pinball craze. How the wizards are making a comeback playing a mean pinball."

Last edited:
Cool - funnily enough I'm in the Midlands Today office tomorrow if anyone wants that tape! It's not in Pebble Mill anymore though, or using BBC Micro's to generate VT clocks. Edit 2 had no windows :(
Worked with Liz Cave in the mid-to-late-2000's. She's still working for the BBC.

There's another interesting one in Southampton from August 2009:

"HE'S ONLY 11 BUT HAS MANAGED TO BEAT OFF COMPETITION FROM AMERICA AND PARTS OF EUROPE TO BE CROWNED ONE OF THE WORLD'S BEST PINBALL PLAYERS. WILLIAM MOORE FROM THE ISLE OF WIGHT HAS TAKEN THE TITLE OF JUNIOR PINBALL TABLE - KING OF EUROPE...AND EARLIER CAME TO THE STUDIO TO SHOW OFF HIS SKILL."

Anyone know of a William Moore?

Also a few mentions of @Will around April 2014.

Another one in Bristol from 2010 featuring Eddie Mole:
"BRISTOL'S GREEN FINGERED PINBALL WIZARD TAKES ON THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD"

Nottingham's Inside Out from December 2011:
"The pinball craze. How the wizards are making a comeback playing a mean pinball."

William Moore ................ wasn't Andy Moore on the scene a few years back, came to shows, had a bunch of machines on the Isle Of Wight, possibly talked about an IOW Pinball Museum at one point. I thought he was on here at one stage ??? Remember he sold a bunch of his games ...maybe left the hobby now ?

William Moore ................ wasn't Andy Moore on the scene a few years back, came to shows, had a bunch of machines on the Isle Of Wight, possibly talked about an IOW Pinball Museum at one point. I thought he was on here at one stage ???

Correct, I think William was his lad and I think it was on of the junior tournaments at Daventry that he won. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom