What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available TWD Prem HUO from NIB c/w ColourDMD Shaker and so much more. 🤩

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
This has got to be one of the best out there if not the best outside NIB

Bought NIB by a good friend and PF protector fitted with only signs of test plays at Stern factory.
So basically a Virgin PF under there if you prefer to remove and pop its cherry.
Also the following premium mods below:

Genuine ColourDMD
Shaker Motor
Clellands sound mod installed
LED tube in back box
Vimtomans Prison door mod
Vimtomans Crate Mod 🤩
Kenwood Speaker upgrade
Speaker Lights and dressings
Mirror Sideblades
Tower Mod
Barn door mod
Colour coding mode lighting
Lit drop targets
Woodbury sign
Ramp Airball protector
My flipper button protectors
My blood drip Protectors in coin box (Use or lose.)
Possibly few more.

The Cabinet is immaculate in every way and the Playfield untouched under the protector.

Importantly Nothing is hidden or nasty.

I guess there’s around £1k in mods alone albeit some don’t take this into account but I do.
ColourDMD shaker could be removed if not wanted and repriced accordingly.

I can supply as many pics as needed but here’s a few potato cam ones until I can find space to set up and check over properly.

So what am I after?

BOP - players condition but no broken ramps or bare worn out PF.
WH20 - as above but original topper only and unmolested ramps.
RBION - just to tick a box and move on more than likely.

Finally AFMr with big screen. Ive had 4 originals but need to tick the remake off my list.

Obviously this is not a straight swap so cash either way to compensate for the £7.5-8k I see this at but correct me if you disagree and we can come to amicable arrangement.

On top of all this goodness comes the following:

Node boards guaranteed never to fail 😝 and Cols Legendary Warranty which is lifetime until it leaves the boundary of my house.
However this is also transferable should you set up pin shed on the drive and it’s kept there 😜

IMG_0915.jpeg
IMG_7562.jpeg
IMG_2520.jpeg
IMG_4356.jpeg
IMG_6459.jpeg
IMG_6121.jpeg
IMG_1829.jpeg
IMG_2289.jpeg
IMG_7214.jpeg
IMG_8914.jpeg
IMG_6801.jpeg
97601aee-054b-4848-80b6-80f877d87b08.jpeg

Drool....😁 GLWTS!

Note; If whoever picks this up fancies a temporary swap for a MET Premium at some point next year (subject to T&C's...) please keep me in mind - cheers

Back
Top Bottom