What's new

Sold TWD LE

chris b

Registered
For sale twd le lovely huo condition a few mods inc art blades shaker motor and a few bits and bats on the playfield £7495
Due next week
Tommy
Elvis
LOTR le
Met le
CC3FE13A-BF72-449A-9DE3-343834B27FF7.jpeg
7DB5932C-60BA-4A57-BFA5-364DBAA55F48.jpeg

Come in LOTR #3.. My rule says No.3 and I keep it.

Now I have to decide to make room by maybe moving on one of STNG, AFMr SE, IMVE or TRON - all are really great and fully loaded with great mods. Ugh. I don't need to sell one, but the space is an issue. I was always going to move my WCS on despite spending time and cash making it lovely, but I've come to really like it.

I wasn’t looking for an le tbh and Lee tempted/teased me with it a lot :) but I got thinking I shouldn’t have sold the last one and in for a penny etc. I’d been looking at a few.

Come in LOTR #3.. My rule says No.3 and I keep it.

Now I have to decide to make room by maybe moving on one of STNG, AFMr SE, IMVE or TRON - all are really great and fully loaded with great mods. Ugh. I don't need to sell one, but the space is an issue. I was always going to move my WCS on despite spending time and cash making it lovely, but I've come to really like it.
LOTR number one is still being much appreciated here thanks. Never getting bored of that . I’m dreading this MET LE being listed !

This one is my 3rd, I'm a bit 50/50 about the characters not being present. I've ordered a "normal" translite and I'll hide the gold "cock out' gold one. I guess I better hang on to it when I've finished doing my stuff on it. Not had a met, not into the music, but fancy one - although not with any degree of my life depending on it.

This one is my 3rd, I'm a bit 50/50 about the characters not being present. I've ordered a "normal" translite and I'll hide the gold "cock out' gold one. I guess I better hang on to it when I've finished doing my stuff on it. Not had a met, not into the music, but fancy one - although not with any degree of my life depending on it.
You should have asked, I have a NOS signed by Gomez LOTR Translight. Stored from new.

Back
Top Bottom