What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Gameplay & Tutorial Videos

Its been a while (again!) and I'm super behind on uploads but here is one from the workshop from a few months back - and it is a game that I've always had a negative opinion on until now.... it's Star Trek The Next Gen! Thrilled that the channel also just hit 700 subscribers and one video has just surpassed 10k views (with a few others close behind) which seems absolutely insane to me, so thank you to everyone who is still watching these and supporting the channel.

Always find it a bit bizarre when a video gets dislikes, have just had 2 on the Star Trek video... like who is searching for videos of machines then watching them and being like "erugh can't stand this" weird behaviour, especially seeing as I'm a random dude on a very small channel filming and editing these in my own time receiving absolutely no benefit from doing them really... always makes me laugh. Thanks to those who do like and support them though.

Always find it a bit bizarre when a video gets dislikes, have just had 2 on the Star Trek video... like who is searching for videos of machines then watching them and being like "erugh can't stand this" weird behaviour, especially seeing as I'm a random dude on a very small channel filming and editing these in my own time receiving absolutely no benefit from doing them really... always makes me laugh. Thanks to those who do like and support them though.
Fat fingers I guess, or drunk in charge of an internet connected device.

What's not to like, please keep creating, your videos are ace. 👍

It would make more sense if they commented. But I imagine the comment's wouldn’t make sense, something like;

‘I prefer the Stern Star Trek - dislike’

‘You made a shot I can’t make - dislike’

🙄 who knows.

As Ashbo says - the videos are great! 👍

Back
Top Bottom