What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turning on the pins again

The seeker

Registered
Had my pins off for a while and now have afew issues to sort , Elvira party monsters won’t hold the free play save and it seems it’s a full reboot every turn on, also one speaker is off ? also Jackbot has given me this on the dmd, any tips as I mull dragging them out for a tune up ? Thanks

Attachments

• 62EE9CA8-A38D-4360-85D2-5FB7BCB5BDB8.jpeg
    62EE9CA8-A38D-4360-85D2-5FB7BCB5BDB8.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 18
Had my pins off for a while and now have afew issues to sort , Elvira party monsters won’t hold the free play save and it seems it’s a full reboot every turn on, also one speaker is off ? also Jackbot has given me this on the dmd, any tips as I mull dragging them out for a tune up ? Thanks

Try changing the batteries for both machines. Check (and clean?) the battery contacts for Elvira when you do, that ought to solve the issue.

You've probably got a blown fuse on Jackbot - not necessarily one of the ones stated but they are the first places to test. Best grab a meter... as a starter for 10.

Cheers for the heads up I’ve not been doing much for the last few months and need to get them going many thanks ( for now ) :)

Back
Top Bottom