What's new

Tumbler

Thanks Paul I have ordered the one from ebay what media do you use do you use the stuff that comes with it thanks

you can start with the stuff that comes with it.... Then i would suggest corn cob media for the cleaning, with crushed walnut shell for the last day or so for the final clean and polish (with a little autosol when polishing Metal to shine it up) :)

Ok thanks I'll order that as well I have auto sol coming with the bench grinder I have bought

you can start with the stuff that comes with it.... Then i would suggest corn cob media for the cleaning, with crushed walnut shell for the last day or so for the final clean and polish (with a little autosol when polishing Metal to shine it up) :)
where do you buy your media from I can't seem to find it thanks

I would highly recommend the Lynman Pro 1200 which Paul linked to. Got mine a few weeks ago and it's been getting used almost every day since. Amazing little tool.

The corn cob media which came with it I found to be a waste of time though. Bought some of this instead: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Purrfect-Pet-Products-Ground-Walnut/dp/B00DQCZMRA/ which is the only thing I use from start to finish now.

For cleaning I mix in some of my secret sauce (any gritty based polishing stuff what you'd use on cars) and for the final finish I mix in some Autosol.

Nothing but beautiful results.

Back
Top Bottom