What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tumbler media?

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Where are you guys getting your walnut shells for tumbling? I tried pets at home they have nothing! so need an online option?

Cheers Ronnie

Hi Ronnie, guess it must have some sort of effect but I just bought the one I mentioned & it brought stuff up very nicely! Very good price & enough to last ages.....

Thanks Graham and everyone else for the help, think I will be fine now

Martynsbargins was the seller I bought from too I can't complain should last you a while Ronnie.

I did tried some jewellers rouge as an additive but is a total pain to remove afterwards, last batch I added a couple of squirt of Novus 2 which worked well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Martynsbargins was the seller I bought from too I can't complain should last you a while Ronnie.

I did tried some jewellers rouge as an additive but is a total pain to remove afterwards, last batch I added a couple of squirt of Novus 2 which worked well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris, mine should be here today, have seen me put some cutting paste in the tumbler and later some polish with good results, not sure how good it is for for the media though

Back
Top Bottom