What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TSPP reboots during game?!

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
Hi all,

I've had TSPP for a few weeks now, lots of play all been fine, changed batteries today and now, after a couple of games its started cutting out and rebooting. then it sits there continuously rebooting, the gi stays on but the dmd resets each time, any suggestions where to check? I've check all connectors nothing seems to have come loose, I only changed the batteries ffs! Will keep tinkering but if there is a specific place to look please enlighten me....Cheers!

Step 1) plug in soldering iron
Step 2) locate voltage reg
Step 3) change!

Well there is a LM338K silver thing on the driver board, it will be a **** LM338K probably with ST logo on it, ****e, you want a nice LM338K STEEL one... much better.

Step 1) plug in soldering iron
Step 2) locate voltage reg
Step 3) change!

Well there is a LM338K silver thing on the driver board, it will be a **** LM338K probably with ST logo on it, ****e, you want a nice LM338K STEEL one... much better.
Cheers Phil, I'll have a tinker tomorrow then call you when I no longer know what I'm doing ....( before I start!)

Back
Top Bottom