What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Tron

chris b

Registered
For sale tron I bought this straight from site with the intention to tidy it up and sell it but as with lots of my-pins went straight in to storage and with my work load it is unlikely to get done anytime soon it plugged in and played before I put it in storage the cab is a bit tatty but will include a new set of stern decals sold AS IS collection in person preferred £2995

Another well priced cab Chris. I remember just a year or two ago when a Tron priced conservatively like this would literally fly out the door in seconds but I’ve noticed Tron sales have really started to struggle as of late. Took a while to sell mine at 5k with all of the decent mods.

Pins only struggle when they're overpriced... modding them doesn't add the mod cost (and more) to their value imo.

Bargain Chris, GLWS.

It doesn’t necessarily add the full mod cost but it definitely adds some cost. I was more pointing out the fact that demand for Tron seems to have gone down in the last year or so.

People are probably bored of it or overexposed to it at this moment in time, but it's a game that will sell forever IMO. I wouldn't read into it too much. People have been calling for a re-run/vault edition of Tron for years now.

With the crazy price of games this year, shocked to see this has lasted all day!

I have sold lots of tron straight from site and the prices have got less every time I think if they did do another vault edition they would sell a big fat zero in the uk

Back
Top Bottom