What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Tron R/H Ramp

todler

Site Supporter
Has anyone got a R/H ramp for Tron. part No 510-5134-00.

Worth asking but OOS everywhere I’ve tried.

While looking though I did find a”premium” plastic set and the pro/ le was OOS.

Cheers

Bump. Had a lead on one in the USA but even though its new it needs a flame polish and the ramp flap fitted. Only problem is I don't have the rivet kit/rivits to fit this.

Hoping someone might have one tucked away somewhere before I write off to all the distributers/suppliers etc. I tried the usual subjects like Pinball Life etc.

Cheers

I got one.... but it has a piece of plastic missing on one side of the ramp entrance. Don't think I still have the piece that came off. Any good?

I got one.... but it has a piece of plastic missing on one side of the ramp entrance. Don't think I still have the piece that came off. Any good?
Thanks for the offer but looking for a replacement as mine has a chunk out of the entrance as well.

Cheers

Will double check but I don’t think so. Thought the front part of the ramp was needed to support the cliffy.

Back
Top Bottom