What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Tron Pro with mods - £5300

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
Tron pro for sale. Never had any issues since ownership. Think I bought it in 2018

Mods: -
  1. ELI rope lights on ramps
  2. Tron mini arcade machine
  3. Mirror blades
  4. Comet Premium LED's (except in pops I think)
  5. Custom instruction cards (80's Tron)
External Wharfdale woofer(a must for this game)

Pros
  1. Never had any issues since I've owned it
  2. No wear on holes
  3. No wear on shooter lane
  4. Can't see any cracks in plastics
  5. Doesn't look like there are any cabinet marks
  6. Has 4 balls
  7. Has 4 legs

Cons
  1. Ramp blue metal bits (see pic)
  2. Doesn't have the rubber/silicone disk on spinner (see pic) This is debateable as a pro or a con. Because it's missing, the ball doesn't fly out which could potentially cause plastic damage.
  3. I'm selling a machine. I don't like selling machines.
Only selling as I bought another which had upgraded dmd and speakers. I guess I could have just bought those myself and upgraded mine. I'm a right clown.

Pics to follow very shortly.

IMG_7471.jpeg
IMG_7453.jpeg
IMG_7451.jpeg
IMG_7452.jpeg
IMG_7448.jpeg
IMG_7449.jpeg
IMG_7468.jpeg
IMG_7469.jpeg
IMG_7470.jpeg
IMG_7473.jpeg
IMG_7472.jpeg
IMG_7474.jpeg
IMG_7475.jpeg
IMG_7476.jpeg
IMG_7477.jpeg
IMG_7478.jpeg
IMG_7479.jpeg

That ‘unprotected’ (i.e. no rubber) disc must make a right clatter when the ball’s in there…? I think I’ve got a spare clear rubber for the disc should the buyer want one (check needed).

I fitted the clear disc to mine ( now Neil's at PBR ) and it was ferocious at first but calmed down a bit as it got worn or dirty I guess. Still 10 times better than the standard black disc which almost had no effect on the ball.

Was watching my son play it the other day. The spin from that disk is incredible. In fact at times I saw it throw the ball faster than any magnet. Truly magnificent game. Stern doing what it does best!

Last edited:
I fitted the clear disc to mine ( now Neil's at PBR ) and it was ferocious at first but calmed down a bit as it got worn or dirty I guess. Still 10 times better than the standard black disc which almost had no effect on the ball.
This one Ive got here has the clear disc with 2 rubber sections stuck to it, which I think is what it originally came with. (2 months onsite then home use by a single owner.)

Phils looks like the original clear disc with the outer rubber ring missing, but the center rubber bit still there.

There was the same mech in a different games (CSI?) that came with a black disk.

Clear with black rubber stickers, my disc needs a clean.

Screenshot_20240119_205509.jpg

Looks black in this picture though (same machine).

Screenshot_20240119_210101.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve some but I don’t think’s appropriate to share on a public forum …,

Hold on a minute sorry it says disc …. My bad, nothing to see here 🤭

Decided to look after this for a time, cheers Phil

If anyone does have a spare disc then please let me know and will sort you some reddies for it, Thanks.

Pinball life have em but the shipping's a sod as always.

Decided to look after this for a time, cheers Phil

If anyone does have a spare disc then please let me know and will sort you some reddies for it, Thanks.

Pinball life have em but the shipping's a sod as always.
Don't think it needs a new disc, just the rubber stickers, there is a separate part no in the manual for them.

Back
Top Bottom