What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Tron Pro cash waiting

strongs

Site Supporter
Looking to buy a Tron Pro - I am able to put down all of the cash or do a trade with my Terminator 2 pin + cash. Collection can be arranged promptly.

There was nice one on eBay for months. Sold just a few weeks ago..

Hi Kenny thanks for your reply. I've seen both machines that have been on eBay in the last month or so. I decided against them both as they were going for the kind of money I've seen Tron's go for WITH mods. Neither tables had mods (apart from LED's) I'm not saying I won't buy one without mods but I don't expect to pay modded table prices.

Scott, what are you expecting to pay? Mine is still not for sale btw.

Scott, what are you expecting to pay? Mine is still not for sale btw.

My budget is flexible depending on the machines condition and the amount of mods it may or may not have.

Happy to discuss more with any potential sellers.

The average prices seems to be between £3.8k - 4.5k.

However in a couple of rare cases for ex sited well used machines with wear and tear I've heard of them going for between £3k and £3.5k but I appreciate these are rare cases and are generally snapped up within minutes.

Yeah, reckon about £4K for an original HUO, un-modded in nice condition but ex-operated one for under that may be possible. Have a word with @chris b , although think he has a waiting list.

The average prices seems to be between £3.8k - 4.5k.

However in a couple of rare cases for ex sited well used machines with wear and tear I've heard of them going for between £3k and £3.5k but I appreciate these are rare cases and are generally snapped up within minutes.

Bought mine for £3k a few years back in mint condition. Traded it for a CV which I then sold on for £2995. Prices are daft when even Stern Pro's are going up in value by a grand the older they get

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/possible-trade-tron-legacy-pro.2140/

Played it a couple of times. Wasn't feeling it when i first played one, but it was in abit of a mess and in a hostel/bar in Newquay. I think it was called belushi's. Give them a call and see if they want o sell that junk :rolleyes:.
Played on one a few times since then and it was alright.

I noticed that link when searching for the VE edition on Google too and thought the same thing :D

I was searching for a topper when it came up on google.

Read on PInside that Gary said in an interview recently, no more Tron, so maybe not :(.

That was in the ACDC VE speculation thread :D

I can't see them doing a VE now mainly due to Disney dropping the movie. It was a great film IMO but franchise sales were poor. I don't think it would sell enough units as from what I understand the pinball enthusiast only makes up a small percentage of sales. I doubt there is much call from operators for Trons now.

Dextys midnight runners may be not as good as Daft Punk
Jocky Wilson Said is a classic.

IMG_1418.JPG

Reactions: ski
I can't see them doing a VE now mainly due to Disney dropping the movie. It was a great film IMO but franchise sales were poor. I don't think it would sell enough units as from what I understand the pinball enthusiast only makes up a small percentage of sales. I doubt there is much call from operators for Trons now.
I thought Tron 3 was back on the cards again?

IMDB says it has been announced, updated 3rd march. fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom