What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trolleys

My trolley was from Machine Mart and cost a bomb £280 plus it weighs a ton so I can't take it with me when I do a move :(

but it means I can load and unload my car single handed every time (and im puny) so I'm still glad I got it. It fits under a machine and the handle doesn't interfere (too much) and at the other end I just gotta hope there's something on wheels and another bloke willing to lug for a few minutes.

I recommend to pay the £280 (maybe you'll find a second hand one or there'll be a sale so you'll only pay 200) and enjoy your new possession. What else you gonna do with that money, pay a bill? Fix the car? Buy a TV? Believe me, it's just as good.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357246448.695935.jpg

I use a good sturdy sack barrow for the carting about of the machines. But getting them out of a car, on my own, never going to happen. Putting them together on my own is doable but does require me to use something to prop it up.
£280 to help move them about far more easily sounds like a bargain.

The one I found was 225 or 250 can't rem and the handle folded down I'll try find the link when I go on the pc tomoz.

I picked mine up from ebay (for £100) and it has the fold down handle, which is pretty much a must IMO. :bounce:

Damn you Mooseman. They have been an expense I can't afford and now you point out one I could justify as I could use it on the bikes too.
However, 136kg sounds a little under spec'd for a motorbike (R1 is light at ~170kg, VFR is a beast at 218kg, dry with no mods) and only just lifting a pinball machine.

Still, that is very cheap, cheaper than their own web site sells them for.

Damn you Mooseman. :confused1:

Looks good to me, if the clearance isnt great just add something to the table.. It may need a handle rather than pulling pushing the machine

You can buy there if you want to, but that is the wrong one, I bought this http://www.liftmate.co.uk/txl200-rough-terrain-mobile-scissor-lift-table which is the larger wheel all terrain model for £325 and £15 delivery on Amazon, on the liftmate site it is £414 with the VAT, I will use my £74 saved wisely :)

Andy

the larger wheel all terrain model

Most people don't need the all terrain model & extra expense plus Amazon are out of stock and if people are in a hurry to obtain one....

That ebay one listed has too smaller platform, so I'd avoid it if possible... I remember Greg's small one and the fun he had balancing machines on it as he moved them...! :bolt:

Back
Top Bottom