What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trolley

Fintan Stack

Registered
Ahoy there people.

Can anybody recommend a good 'lift trolley' for use on pins? I'm not sure what they are called but I am after the type that you can wheel under the machine and then pump it up to a desired height.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Dean

Yes!! That's what I'm after. Thanks a lot.
smile-1.png

i have just bought on ebay a atv / motorbike jack, at £65 delivered, although you will need to add timber to the rails to get the desired height at least you can get the trolly right underneath as there is no handles to get in the way, unlike a table lift that has fixed handle

The guy placed it under the front of the pin, with the handle of the trolley right up against the front. The heavy part of the machine was hanging a bit over the end, but it made no differnece as it was rock solid.

We then rolled the pin out his garage and straight into the back of my mates tranny van. Easiest move ever.

yes i looked at these aswell,i was tempted buy the first on the page as a 450mm table will fit under the front but as the length is only just over half the length of a pin table is is very close to the tipping point with the backs up, there has been other posts about these and the general view was that as long as the back is folded down it was okay, i didnt want to bother to do that everytime with mine so i chose the bike jack,mind you, being a joiner helped as i have all the wood i need to alter it.
rolleyes-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom