What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Tree Shaking - WPC-S Boards

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
Hi all - shaking the tree before Shadow hopefully arrives to see if anyone has any WPC-S boards going? Ideally tested and working but at the right price I guess it could be sent off to Phil to fix. I'm looking for EVERY board and cable in the backbox. Cheers.

I have a WPC-S CPU, minor damage, from Chris B. Was trying to find the original post, think it has an issue with one of the direct switches. If you don't find any others, let me know - if can have for the price I paid.

I think I have a DMD driver board you can have for the price of the postage if I can find it - let me know if you need it
Would love it! I literally have no boards for the backbox as of yet so this would be very much appreciated. Let me know if you find it!

I have a WPC-S CPU, minor damage, from Chris B. Was trying to find the original post, think it has an issue with one of the direct switches. If you don't find any others, let me know - if can have for the price I paid.
PM'd

If anyone has a WPC-S Sound-board let me know because that looks like the stumbling block!

Tree shaking is going well :) you almost got a complete back box :D, did the project cab have all the various wiring looms?

Tree shaking is going well :) you almost got a complete back box :D, did the project cab have all the various wiring looms?
Some leads haven't worked out but by and large a lot has fallen out of the proverbial pinball tree! I think I'll need the ribbon cables but it seems from the photos most of the loom is there. I suspect I'll only know for sure when I'm with the machine!

You seem to be a bit clueless about what you actually want
The cpu is a wpc s
The sound board you need is a dcs sound board

You seem to be a bit clueless about what you actually want
The cpu is a wpc s
The sound board you need is a dcs sound board
Fair enough, should've been clearer - I just meant a sound board compatible for WPC-S. As far as sound-boards go I think I'm going to go for a PinSound Neo!

Back
Top Bottom