What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Tree Shaking - The Shadow Parts

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
Hi all - ahead of Shadow hopefully arriving I'm looking for various Shadow parts. The only thing I know I'll need that might be a pain to get hold of is the Sanctum decal if anyone's got one spare? Interested in any parts though!
Also if anyone has a Pistol shooter let me know, but I know that's needle in a haystack territory!

Ministry of pinball do the sanctum decal, there are 2 different shades of grey paint used on the the playfields during manufacture runs, some are lighter than others. Hence 2 different shades of decal.

Ministry of pinball do the sanctum decal, there are 2 different shades of grey paint used on the the playfields during manufacture runs, some are lighter than others. Hence 2 different shades of decal.
and neither of them match! I did have one somewhere. I'll see what's in the loft of plenty.

OK, I have the sanctum overlay.
Somewhere I know I have a NOS battlefield 4 bank drop target assy. Would need the header pins replacing and I took off the metal tops to the targets (it was for LEXX).
I have the speaker panel overlay
I have a translite (but would prefer to keep).

I have a raft of shadow parts

Unopened hologram plastic set
Random plastics
Battlefield plastic surround
Battlefield yellow targets
Phurba divert mechs
Phurba ramps
Yellow mini pf kicker
Wall target
Yellow drop targets
Mongol soldier
Drain pipe from mini pf ..