What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transporting a game on its side

domlouis

Registered
Usual problem: new game not quite fitting in the estate. Last time I disconnected the backbox having taken some pictures and it took me ages to fix it all afterwards.
This time I am contemplating placing the machine on its side while supporting both the cab and the head.
A really bad idea???

Just make sure it is supported well. If you push sideways too hard on the back box you could bend the hinge plates

Have this dilemma when moving stern machine's , but I think unbolting the head only and slide it down the cab works for me on a 08 focus estate :thumbs:

it's mad how my little honda jazz fits bally wms,sterns,data east etc with bbox on.Tbh taking off a bbox aint no biggie,so long as its labeled up ok.Once u have done a few becomes second nature.If ya do it on it's side shouldn't be an issue,my only concern might be the playfield tho foam across apron should removeany otential issues

should be fine if well supported. Just make sure it doesn't move around.

Was there enough cable slack for this?
I just checked and I think there might enough slack on most cables. Just one large bundle seems tight and would need disconnecting. I might explore that a bit more. Thank you for the advice all.

Back
Top Bottom