What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transporting a Data East Pin in a 2011 Zafira

RetroHeed

Registered
Alias
Scott
Hey folks,

Just a quick one here, TM is due to go to a new home in the next 2 weeks. The plan is the buyer will be collecting it and transporting it in a 2011 Zafira. Details I have about the Zafira is that it can take a max length of 1.45m ?

Quickly measuring up the TM Pin and adding a little it's,

Length: 1400mm
Depth: 780mm
Width: 775mm

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-23 at 14.43.36.jpeg

Cheers

It's the height with that wide backbox on that you need to watch out for. Needing the full 780mm across the middle of the boot opening for a wide 775mm. Always catches me out if there is an arch to the boot opening.

The relief on my dad's face when we only just got mine in the back of his Landy....:) Ah memories ☺️
IMG_20210416_154426372.jpg

The relief on my dad's face when we only just got mine in the back of his Landy....:) Ah memories ☺️

Awesome mate and thanks for the info.

Think I need more measurements from the Zafira but if similar to this one should be all good 🤷‍♂️

Yes I does, and also rear cabinet extra wooden brackets (for standing it up)

I reckon I could get this is in my 3 Door Civic so assuming a Zafira should be fine 🤷‍♂️

Funnily enough I got one in the back of a 98 Civic years, admittedly with the head removed and no passenger seat.

I bought a 2010 Zafira - primarily due to it seeming to be big enough. I have tested with old EMs and the Centaur with no problems - although I did split the head off on both occasions. Zafira is big enough for sure - but cannot confirm for folded pin, sorry.

I bought a 2010 Zafira - primarily due to it seeming to be big enough. I have tested with old EMs and the Centaur with no problems - although I did split the head off on both occasions. Zafira is big enough for sure - but cannot confirm for folded pin, sorry.
Thanks for the feedback 👍

I had a Zafira and had no trouble getting a DE LW3 in, gun handle and all. No need to remove the head. It was a Y reg so probably from 2003
Great stuff, thanks for the feedback. Hopefully with the newer model he should be fine then, I have asked to confirm the internal dimensions.

Back
Top Bottom