What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transformers

Replay

Site Supporter

And after we have rumours of Avengers, Metallica or AC-DC and even Toy Story in 2012!

AC/DC is happening, acording to Jersey Jack anyway.

Steve Richie is working on it at Stern.

AC/DC? They must have had decent sales from Rolling stones then?.... Man, i thought it were uber crapola.

Transformers though, WOW. Hope to god they dish out the quality on this one. (i.e: no weak flippers please)

Rolling Stones has nothing to do with it.

AC/DC has been a wanted title for so long and with Steve Richie heading the project it should be a real good seller. A dam sight more than that Rolling Stones piece of sh*t.

OOOOoooo detecting a bit of ac/dc passion there mate..... (Dont worry i wont slag them)

I was just using TRS as an example of a new pin with a rock theme....

Some folk may look at sales of TRS and make a direct comparison for projected sales of a newer ac/dc pin..... no?

Sorry Rus, but I have no interest at all in AC/DC I was just passing on the info that JJ passed to us when we all went for a pub lunch last weekend.

Love and peace man.

The bigest places that realy want this to happen are the U.S. and Australia both of which are passionate about pinball. Stern must think its going to sell better than RS otherwise they would not be doing it. Also the word is Steve has a bigger budget to work from.

Lets wait and see.

No worries fella, Love all the way.....

Gotta love Mr Ritchie. Hope he's still got the magic.... Not really a fan of rock pins myself. (gnr an exception)

Really love the way stern are being pushed into action by the new competition. I guess they've been sat on their asses far too long....

Jersey Jack comes across as the kind of guy you really want to succeed, so it will be interesting to see how he responds to the new transformers pin.

Rus121' date=' post: 1676788 said:
No worries fella, Love all the way.....

Gotta love Mr Ritchie. Hope he's still got the magic.... Not really a fan of rock pins myself. (gnr an exception)

Really love the way stern are being pushed into action by the new competition. I guess they've been sat on their asses far too long....

Jersey Jack comes across as the kind of guy you really want to succeed, so it will be interesting to see how he responds to the new transformers pin.

He is a lot more interested in getting the licence for the Hobit, Stern are bidding on it but acording to Jack he is going to out bid them for it, no matter what it takes.

Now that is a title I could live with.

Yeah, i heard the thing about the hobbit at the recent pin party. I do hope JJ gets hold of it instead of stern. Although i cant see stern laying down for JJ to take it from them either.

So much going on in pinball now, i can hardly keep up!

So much going on in pinball now, i can hardly keep up!

Yep its all good for us a little compertition never hurt anyone.

replicas' date=' post: 1676740 said:
AC/DC is happening, acording to Jersey Jack anyway.

Steve Richie is working on it at Stern.

Fuuuuuccckkk!!

I was going to buy a woz, but I love ac/dc

jonathan' date=' post: 1676800 said:
Fuuuuuccckkk!!

I was going to buy a woz, but I love ac/dc

Personally I would go for the WOS and I hate the theme. Unless Stern get the build quality better than the last few titles its going to be there down fall, now that there is a new boy on the block.

Back
Top Bottom