What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Transformers

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
Hi last of my pins to go hopefully gone from 20 to 7, 6 after this One in just a few months! all after just finishing cleaning and doing mods, decided to reluctantly put this up for sale to clear my last loan as the Mrs is off work looking after the new arrival, so it's sell this or a couple of my older ones, so decided on this one.
Good points
It's fully working with a nice playfield and cab I have had the flippers rebuilt, new black flipper bats, 1 red 1 purple super bands fitted, new balls, new rubber kit, new shooter rod and Spring, plug in and play LED strips at back of playfield to inhance vision, autobot topper, carbon fibre speaker covers, 4 extra transformers added to playfield and 4 die cast transformer cars, waxed and polished, DMd perfect, latest code update v1.8
Bad bits
Slight wrinkle to artwork around legs plus under front lockdown bar, odd small mark to cab nothing noticeable, slight mark on playfield before Optimus
£2900 Ono
Pics in a sec

Last edited:
More pics on shop log

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 92
Scary I now only have
De Star Wars
Tftc
Bttf
Sst
Demo man
Robocop
Still really tempted with swep1 and X files think there the only 2 movie related pins I haven't owned yet! I also like the look of rfm but never played a pin 2000.
Point break is an amazing film prob in my top ten!

Holy crap those are your final six? Wowser (as Brewster from Chuggington would say) none of those would even get in my top 50 ..... so each to their own, especially as on your radar are two of the famously worst games ever made.

Point Break though we agree on, also in my all time top ten.

Holy crap those are your final six? Wowser (as Brewster from Chuggington would say) none of those would even get in my top 50 ..... so each to each own, especially as on your radar are two of the famously worst games ever made.

Yeah a strange line up, I have a strange Taste in games love de sega, I have sold all my higher rated games it's strange as demo man is my Favourite Williams movie related game, never got on with t2 or the shadow even sold Taf etc saying that I have never owned a non movie related pin!

What were the machines that you sold in that timeframe. At least you'll have more room in your house now :)

In the space of just over a year I have owned and sold the following scary when you look at it!

TRANSFORMERS, XMEN le
T2,SM,BW,MSF,ID4,TS,LAH,CONGO,EATPM, HOOK, lW3, FG, DEBM, WWF, TMNT, FANOES,TAF, INDY, SP, JP, GE
Around 10ish years ago when first got into the hobby I had SWT JPLW Sst & LOTR then sold up came back just over a year ago

Last edited:
In the space of just over a year I have owned and sold the following scary when you look at it!

used to own: TRANSFORMERS, XMEN said LE,T2,SM,BW,MSF,ID4,TS,LAH,CONGO,EATPM, HOOK, lW3, FG, DEBM, WWF, TMNT, FANOES,TAF, INDY, SP, JP, GE
Around 10ish years ago when first got into the hobby I had SWT JPLW Sst & LOTR then sold up came back just over a year ago

Have you played a Metallica..?

Wow, out of the ones you have sold. Which two games would you buy back again. Not based on condition..
Would have to say I loved Spider-Man but think transformers is awesome it's just so fast love the theme and the old skool cartoon music, so prob those 2, the only machine I have ever sold and brought back in the past was starship troopers love that game!

Holy crap those are your final six? Wowser (as Brewster from Chuggington would say) none of those would even get in my top 50 ..... so each to their own, especially as on your radar are two of the famously worst games ever made.

You had me thinking now just gone through the pinball book on what movie related pins I have never owned or played, not many, Buck Rogers(heard that's not great) Maverick and space jam what was your space jam like Dan is it a good game?

Would have to say I loved Spider-Man but think transformers is awesome it's just so fast love the theme and the old skool cartoon music, so prob those 2, the only machine I have ever sold and brought back in the past was starship troopers love that game!

Transformers will sit next to spiderman when it comes here. :) But i think i like the older games more. Would love a tz and still haven't owned a taf. Still many steps to take in the pinball world for many years to come. Unlike Scott who takes giant leap bounce every year. ;)

Refreshing not to see the usual 'approved' Bally Williams titles, good man :)

Dan you should play SST more, it's a damn fine game. Easily Top 50 for me. Possibly Segas best.

Sent from my command and control centre using Tapatalk

Must be heartbreaking to see your collection go......
To be honest it's not that bad have enjoyed them all but not missed any apart from Spider-Man and will miss tf for sure, I still have my fav 6 left plus a jamma cab, house of the dead & fast and furious racing cab with a 360 linked, the main prob when I had 20 pins was having time to play them all!

Back
Top Bottom