What's new

Traded TRADE /SALE/ROADSHOW

KEITH SMITH

Registered
Roadshow now Traded

Hi i have now swapped this machine for a Shadow which was my first choice, its gone to a guy to who i sold this Shadow to about 3 years ago ,He is a trustworthy guy and assures me its in the same condition as it was when purchased.
I would like to thank everyone who expressed an interest in this machine and hope you can appreciate that i wanted a trade rather than an outright sale . Also i would like to thank the guys that posted references for me it was very nice of you

thanks again

Keith

Last edited:
100_3454.jpg

Old

20150822_152458.jpg

New

Shadow is awesomely awesome, just got a colour DMD for mine which takes it to whole new level of (you guessed it) awesomeness

Sorry, rugby drinking has started early, come on England!!!!

I can vouch for Keith, one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of meeting in Pinball. I still have one of those Roadshows he sold me 14 years ago! His machines are always beautiful, deal with confidence.

Cheers, Craig

Thanks for those kind words Craig, those were the days when your Dad and little Sister hunted high and low to get you a Roadshow for your 16th Birthday,it was a pleasure to be the one they chose "Happy Days"

Happy Days indeed Keith! It literally is almost 14 years to the day! As I'm 30 on Sunday!! All the best mate

Last edited:
Good luck Keith. I can vouch that your Roadshow is a peach, having seen it and played it. Whoever gets it won't be disappointed. If only I had space. No idea re price as prices all over the place right now. B/W games have risen a lot in the last few years. Your beautiful Shadow last went to Will - he might know where it is!

I sold a very average one very easily for £1250 a few months ago so I think a minter would be a bit more than £1400. 2 wrecks on ebay didn't last long either

Thanks Simon how are you and family its been a long while
Good thanks - apart from ongoing battle with my wife as way too many games;)
If I had space would have been very interested in your Roadshow as really nice condition, fully shopped games are hard to come by.

I'm pretty sure you're the Keith that bought my very nice Roadshow a year or two ago via Gumtree....??! If so, yes, a bloody nice chap ! I recall you'd had a few Roadshows over the years.

Presume it's the same machine you're now selling. If so, very nice it was (and presumably still is) from personal experience. :)

Hello JMP i bet it is its been about 2 years plus now and if its the same one i remember you getting it from the Mother of a guy that sadly passed away ? It was a fantastic machine when you sold it me ,since then it has had new back box decals just to finish it off, ,please let me know if it was you as we never actually met as it was all done over the phone,

That's me Keith, thought as much. :) I'd be tempted to buy this back if had some spare funds.... sadly not.

Venture up to NLP/PlayExpo in Manchester next month Keith....? Would be great to meet you.

Good luck with the sale anyway.

Back
Top Bottom