What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tr0n rules sos!

dave

Site Supporter
Alias
Horse
In Sea of Simulation and you have these modes still to light solid.

CLU - Shoot each CLU shot once
Disc - Shoot each blue disc shot once
Light Cycle - Shoot each light cycle shot once

These lamps are all on the same shot. What I couldn't pick up from pinball news is does one shot knock out the progress for all or would you have to make 3 shots ?

I can't see the game being that tight, it's pretty generous anyway but no idea without game at hand or mame.

You need to complete them in stages so you'd have to complete clu first in this example, before moving onto disc then light cycle. You get points for each level completed on an increasing scale.

Don't forget, you can shoot the arcade to give you credit for one of the shots you need which is a handy way of taking care of gem.

Nice, thanks for that. I did get there the other day, but didn't pay enough attention and I would imagine many modes weren't fully complete.

Another quick one after you mention scoop....you get just one shot to advance in a mode or is that spammable?

Don't forget, you can shoot the arcade to give you credit for one of the shots you need which is a handy way of taking care of gem.

Unless you're in tournament mode - scoop only gives 500K. Dave you may have noticed that...! :D

Except on the very rare ocassion (possibly after a certain amount of time) when it will give one advance in mode during the sea of simulation.

Unless you're in tournament mode - scoop only gives 500K. Dave you may have noticed that...! :D

Except on the very rare ocassion (possibly after a certain amount of time) when it will give one advance in mode during the sea of simulation.

Interesting, not taken into account any torny mode yet . I've only got to SOS once so far! Best is 48 million, but that has to improve for next time.

I had done all the Portal last night after I could continue after this SOS hurdle and into the second stage of it.

From what I'm picking up off the Pinball News article is that the 2nd stage of Portal is a bit of an anti-climax. Each shot is a million until you go back into single ball play, wondering how to improve on that.

Back
Top Bottom