Sold Touch Down EM

Biff

Jul 21, 2011
Near Grantham
This is not my machine, i am selling on behalf of a friend of a friend... I will get their mobile soon and you can deal direct from then on in.

I don't have any pictures yet but should get a few soon and will post them, only of playfield and areas accessible though. Long story short they are moving house, and want to get rid f the table. It is in Derby and it was one of the first EMs i brought back to life. I sold it to a friends wife who then sold it to her brother in law. I helped set it up a few years ago at the brother in laws and i have asked and they say they have not tinkered with it, only played it.

When i sold it the playfield was in very good condition as it had been stood in a shed for many years. It used to work fine but has now stopped working, i assume due to lack of use but cannot confirm this. I have loads of original pics i can send but of course this was when i sold it.

Any way, she is looking for £330.

Any interest please ping me and i will pass on the mobile number.

Cheers

JB

OP
OP
Biff

Biff

Jul 21, 2011
Near Grantham
Please contact Mandy direct: 07941415040. As i say she is in Derby. Anyone that has PMd me about the table, please contact Mandy Direct. As i say, when it left me it was in good working order and may have been played by some of you when it was ta my old gaff over 5 years ago.

Wayne J

Jul 22, 2011
Walsall
and may have been played by some of you when it was ta my old gaff over 5 years ago.
Considering buying it - just so I can have a bonfire. That 1 game cost me the league win. The following year it was Nip It.

Reactions: Biff
OP
OP
Biff

Biff

Jul 21, 2011
Near Grantham
But your not bitter at all though Wayne :) If you want it you will have to hurry up, it has had a fair bit of interest.

Replay

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Bargain.

Less than the price of a colour dmdo_O

Shows how crazy expensive the colour dmd's are! Can get a 65 inch TV for same price:eek: Anyway gone off topic:D

Reactions: Sgt GrizZ