What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOTAN

I remember when i first got the machine, and it still had the original 1st edition ROMs installed. After i spent umpteen hours repairing the game i spent another month at it until i finally got to the end battle. Imagine my horror when i realised that on the romset i had, there was no end battle and all i got for completing the game was a crap message saying something like 'well done, you have defeated the genie'.

Got hold of the new roms and found the game slightly harder, which was great as i like challenging machines. Get it done man!

Congrats on the sale,

Hope you will be having a unwraping party when the Wizard of Oz arrives.

Don't forget the invites.

replicas' date=' post: 1678256 said:
Congrats on the sale,

Hope you will be having a unwraping party when the Wizard of Oz arrives.

Don't forget the invites.

Yeah, forgot to re-iterate that bit..... Y'know those bolts i sent you, Jon? Well...they just cost you a game on woz....LOL.
biggrin-1.png

Everyone will be welcome if and when it comes! Perfect excuse to set up a NE league meet I reckon. In Les's basement

Can you get everyone in? Will there be special invitations
wink-1.png

In America they have NIB party's.......always wanted to have one but never had a NIB.

Back
Top Bottom