What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted TOTAN playfield

Purchase

Registered
Hi all,
On the lookout for a TOTAN playfield. Good nick at least. Realise this is a bit of a long shot but i am hoping there is at least "a friend of a friend" who might have one.
Cheers in advance.

Tried Tyke, gone. But i am really after an original. Like to keep things as original as possible even if it has some wear.

Holy smokes! €965.95! That's about £750 :eek:
More or less the going rate for a repro playfield isn't it? I agree its a lot of money for a painted piece of plywood with a few holes drilled in it though!

More or less the going rate for a repro playfield isn't it? I agree its a lot of money for a painted piece of plywood with a few holes drilled in it though!
Yeah, I know. Prices like that though still make shudder! I only paid £625 for all three of my pinball machines (admittedly two were non-working projects) but I've probably not spent much more than £100-150 in new parts so I'm only in the same ballpark as a CPR playfield for 3 working pins! I understand the economics of creating such small-run bespoke items but considering all the art/design is done for love not money still seems like a lot of wonga.

To be fair, it'd be cheaper if you got on the original CPR run, Ministry of Pinball are of course adding further mark up on top of that.

Note I said cheaper, not cheap. :confused:

I would consider paying them prices for a NOS but not a repro. Got Chris on the case anyway. He is restoring the original. I'm a happy man!!

I would consider paying them prices for a NOS but not a repro. Got Chris on the case anyway. He is restoring the original. I'm a happy man!!

I am so pleased you got this machine......if anyone can make this pin top notch........its you.
Goodluck with your project you are gonna have the best fun ever.

I am so pleased you got this machine......if anyone can make this pin top notch........its you.
Goodluck with your project you are gonna have the best fun ever.
Kind words, cheers!
Lot more to do than i first though, it just got worse and worse as i stripped the playfield. Cabinets not bad, started the touch up on the faded colours.
Keeps me out of trouble though!

Back
Top Bottom