What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold TOTAN £6k

steve brum

Site Supporter
Decided that as I have one in deep storage (since 1999!) that I can sell the TOTAN from Electric Circus IF the price is right.

Its one of my favorite games but makes no money as sat between AFM and MM and competing with 58 other machines

The game was previously gone through by Stan Simpson and the ramps and apron were gold plated. Has NOT been LEDed .

I have added a PIN2LED but it needs the files updating to a better colour palette

Not had any issues with it apart from the odd stuck ball

All toys work and it plays great

Had about 300 games since it came here.

I'm currently looking for a players Whitewater and a Fathom - any other trades would have to be VERY tempting

Will add more photos later

Cash on collection preferred from Nuneaton CV11 5PW or Martin is here all the time . Two days in a row this week!

tot1.jpg

I’m interested if you can pm me *Phone number removed - Please message*.
Dorian

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m interested if you can pm me *Phone number removed - Please message*.
Dorian
Dorian, I’d remove yr phone no and pm it to Steve cos anyone can read posts and you’re likely to get oddballs n weirdos ringing you all hours just for the hell of it. Ken

Back
Top Bottom