What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too busy....

Rob70

Registered
Hi guys, I just want to apologise for joining the forum placing a wanted add, getting my first pinn and not posting since. The truth is we've (Ju the wife, Cam my 12yo and Kody my 3month old Yes he was a suprise and myself) have just moved house and with all that hassle along with fixing my new pin 3 times and a lot of drinking I've only just had time to get back on the forum. I'm hoping to spend more time on here and hopefully get to go meet some of you face to face. Cheers.

Yep welcome Rob. Is the 70 for 1970? or are you an older geezer?

that drinking sounds good. and yes, tell us about the pin you bought and what went wrong and how you fixed it.

careful what you wish for though with spending more time on here. If you're not careful you'll find yourself checking it 20 times a day and just clicking on the 'new posts' or 'unread'. That's a slippery slope right there

No still here just spent yesterday hung over.:(
The 70 is for 1970 although yesterday I felt 70. lol
Got myself a clean Shadow that's been well looked after. The only issues iv'e had so far are the battle field was going crazy that turned out to be a dodgy connection and the diverters stopped working but that was just a couple of solder joints that had let go.
My mates been taking the mickey because of how much alcohol affects my score. I seem to start out Ok and slowly my scores get better but then all of a sudden it all goes downhill fast.:eek::)

Back
Top Bottom