What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony's Mirror Blades Installed on my MB

Steve

Registered
Finally got round to fitting a set of mirror blades bought from Tony (Todler).

Very easy to fit (took me 5 minutes) and look great! They seem to 'open up' the playfield during gameplay and bring more light into the dark corners. Anyone else fitted these post your pics!

IMG_2149.jpg IMG_2150.jpg IMG_2151.jpg

Fitted the Black Mirror to my Addams but still trying to sort out a few niggles. As soon as I have sorted out the problems I will post some pic's up.

I'll fit to MET when I get the frickin magnet fix board.Then I all being well,wont have to lift the pf up a bit.
What have you guys used to protect them re pf rubbing - was thinking of using the wool bit of velcro as I have some self adhesive stuff here

That should work well. I haven't done anything yet as there is quite a bit of space both sides.

I'll fit to MET when I get the frickin magnet fix board.Then I all being well,wont have to lift the pf up a bit.
What have you guys used to protect them re pf rubbing - was thinking of using the wool bit of velcro as I have some self adhesive stuff here
What about using something like sticky back felt along the edge of the PF?

What about using something like sticky back felt along the edge of the PF?

That's what they advise you to do. I bought 2 rolls from here: (3/4 way down the page)

http://www.pinrestore.com/Supplies.html

I put it on my IJ and it works well, that playfield has been up and down like a cheap whores drawers and not a scratch on my Andy Dreads-supplied side stickers.

Hi, any feedback or more pictures of blades fitted. Going to list the leftovers on eBay so would be helpful for some additional pics. Had more leftover than anticipated due to several people dropping out and none sold at the show.
If these sell OK on eBay I may contemplate doing another run at some point but not at this point unless there is a sudden surge in interest.

The only problem with selling on eBay is once you add shipping and eBay fees it is over £30 extra, which may make them too pricey.

Cheers Tony

Hi, any feedback or more pictures of blades fitted. Going to list the leftovers on eBay so would be helpful for some additional pics. Had more leftover than anticipated due to several people dropping out and none sold at the show.
If these sell OK on eBay I may contemplate doing another run at some point but not at this point unless there is a sudden surge in interest.

The only problem with selling on eBay is once you add shipping and eBay fees it is over £30 extra, which may make them too pricey.

Cheers Tony

How about some pics of your machines Tony?

Hi, still got some mods to fit the machines so not fitted them yet. However temporarily fitted them to one side to take pictures. Didn't think about mine as have seen the mirror and blue, but not the black and red fitted. Got a couple of mm clearance but will either put brown paper down the sides or look at felt when finally fitted.
Once I have fitted the IM figs with chest lights and whips, and connected the tron light cycles to the inserts (currently on GI) I will permanently fit them.

Cheers Tonyimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Temp fitted a red set to AFM. They look good. Last set of Red going on eBay tonight, along with some others.

Still need a picture of the black blades if possible. P1040422.JPG P1040423.JPG

Gonna try and fit mirrors to my MOP on Wed or Thurs this week,as finally got round to doing the tongue and fangs on the snake today : )

Back
Top Bottom