What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TomyTronic Caveman Wanted Please and other suggestions

SeikoKid

Site Supporter
After a nice caveman please and anything else you might have tucked away in that old cupboard back there ….

Shame you weren’t on here a few years ago - I cleared out my collection .
Had a mint red Caveman, also had the gold / bronze case version .

Had 50+ of them at one point. Sold them pre covid - of course during the pandemic the bloody prices went ballistic and probably could have sold them for twice as much 🤦‍♂️🙄😂

i know, i was reading the thread previously . i thought the shelf you had them on was a good idea

well, if someone has one please let me know before i have to resort to ebay

There is a seller on ebay - Djeski’s electronic emporium. I can’t work out though if his prices are inline with the products of not ?

Most of them seem to be in good condition and fully working

There is a seller on ebay - Djeski’s electronic emporium. I can’t work out though if his prices are inline with the products of not ?

Most of them seem to be in good condition and fully working
His boxed examples are crazy money imo. £450 😂
But I don’t know what you are after - mint boxed with all paperwork etc you will pay through the nose.
But I’ve seen really nice boxed Tron go less than 200 and that’s one of the most desirable handhelds.

A decent worker Caveman shouldn’t be more than £30/£40 . Prices have softened a bit since pandemic.

Edit - just saw this nice boxed one sold for £89 recently for reference

31C8E8FB-846A-45D5-B774-73C0125B3169.jpeg

Last edited:
yeah i felt that but he generally has good examples, there is a caveman on there for £40 but it’s a bit tatty

he has an octopus for £4000 !!!!!!

im
after a caveman and a 3d viewer tomytronic ( the red one )

possibly a donkey king handheld lcd or mario bros

primarily caveman

i remember visiting the retro games building in tokyo a few years ago and they had mint versions of handhelds in there in plastic wrapping. Would
have bought them then but you can’t think like that -“ oh in 8 years im gonna want some of those to go with my arcade room …. “

Back
Top Bottom