What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Tommy

alchy

Site Supporter
If anyone has a Tommy in good condition and is up for sale or trade please contact me.

Dave

I have been looking for a while, two came up on eBay at once a few months back and I just missed out. There are a few for sale in Europe, one in Poland, that looked like a gamble. There was one nice one I was put in touch with but the owner decided to keep it.
Good luck with your search and if you choice to turn anything down, let me know. ;)

Quick plug for my Tommy fanpage on FB - might be worth putting a shout out on there also

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-...inball-Machine-Data-East-1994/147739828633855

Good luck on the hunt, still love my Tommy after a decade owning it. As I recently discovered there were more Tommys made than had been previously thought, so hopefully you will get yr hands on one of the 4700 that rolled off the production line :D

Back
Top Bottom