What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Tommy wanted

A.Pearson

Registered
I'm looking for a Tommy pinball machine if anyone has one they want to move on, or knows of anyone interested in selling theirs.

Thanks.

Might be worth trying a message on Facebook to coinop king?

If money is no object then HLD have one for sale

Money is an object unfortunately. I've seen that one from hld, nice but jeez it's expensive.
Cabinet is rough. Some bad touch-ups. For 4k you would want better.

Can also see dirt and crap in places on playfield - if you can't even be bothered to clean the parts you are showing off then I would hate to see the state of stuff under the bonnet.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Give Jukebox45s a call on 01604 473101
There is a Tommy in the background that should be for sale

"Creatures of the black lagoon" aka CFTBL in our world. Looks externally clean, but at a price!

Give Jukebox45s a call on 01604 473101
There is a Tommy in the background that should be for sale
Thanks, I have a feeling though that since they are a retailer then it'll be about the same price as that creature from the black lagoon!

Still looking if anyone has any other leads? Sensible prices only though, Seems like one I had lined up isn't happening now so looking again :confused:

Isn't this for a gift? What else would you consider? The older Tommy related titles are quite sought after too.
I'm sure anybody would appreciate their first pinball machine gifted :thumbs:

It certainly is. It's for my dad's 70th next year. I just specifically wanted a Tommy as we've both got fond memories of the movie when he put it on for me as a kid, plus he's a who fan, so I'm pretty gutted that the one lined up seems to have fallen through.
I don't know what other titles might have the same appeal.......

I didn't really want an older machine as it seems gameplay is a bit limited. 90s machines have more going on to keep you entertained........and if I'm blowing this much cash on a present I want it to give years of enjoyment at least haha.

The one I was hoping to get had a rough cab with chunks out of it etc but was all working.......i thought it was the top end of what it should be but was going to pay that. Maybe I'm just rushing to get hold of one since I'm putting a time limit on it.
I was told between 2 and 2.5 k is the going rate depending on condition.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom