What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tommy pinball

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Hi , i recently bought a Tommy pinball machine and within a couple of weeks the blinders failed to work. Seems a simple fix as i have found the blinder support arm has broken. Struggling to find any supplier who has one, any help is appreciated. The part number is 520-5922-00. I`d really like it working correctly .......thanks in advance.

Cheers,
John.

That`s a good looking mod , only thing is my servo motor is still fine and only need the plastic arm. Mind you if can`t source one i might end changing the whole lot !

Blinking binders . Tommy 1 don't work Tommy 2 missing completely. Great idea let down by DE quality again . The organ switch on phantom and balrog switch on LOTR are made of paper clips as always breaking .

I personally just didn`t particularly like the way my Tommy played, not a great fan of the game.It had to go and now it`s sold to a fan of the theme. I have had plenty of reliable Data East machines over the years and some have been good fun.

Back
Top Bottom