- fully working
- very nice cabinet, just a corner a bit damaged on the backbox
- playfield nice, no wear
- LEDs under inserts, G.I with bulbs
- good playfield clean, new rubbers, new balls
- new magic trunk
- manual provided
- DMD fully working
- backglass is in perspex (at least it won't break!)
- I can give a set of brand new legs and levellers with it

EDIT:
Forgot it has a Pinsound board, with the original sound mix.
OK, lowering to £2600 if it goes this weekend. After I put it on eBay...
I can ship it anywhere in the UK on a pallet, properly protected. Contact me for details.

Full.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ski
Price updated to £2600 if it goes this weekend. After I put it on eBay...

I forgot to say it has a Pinsound board, with the original sound mix.
I can ship it anywhere in the UK on a pallet, properly protected. Contact me for details!

Last edited:
so has pinsound and fully working and only £550 more than a wreck on ebay sold for this week? Bargain

Not only that, it's also being sold by the tech brains behind Heighway Pinball - this is Romain Fontaine peeps, also a very nice man. Romain, I met you in the factory where you fixed the eddy trunk sensor on my Scared Stiff (by the loading bay) just at the end of play on Sunday.

Anyone buying this can be confident that it will be working 100.0%

I almost want Romaine to ebay it to see where it goes. but then ebayers seem to have NO taste!

Not only that, it's also being sold by the tech brains behind Heighway Pinball - this is Romain Fontaine peeps, also a very nice man. Romain, I met you in the factory where you fixed the eddy trunk sensor on my Scared Stiff (by the loading bay) just at the end of play on Sunday.

Anyone buying this can be confident that it will be working 100.0%

He also picked me up from the hotel when I didn't go to the meal

If I hadn't just splashed out buying a TAF I would be seriously considering this! Very tempting. Lovely machine. Never played it but have watched plenty of YouTube videos of the game play and it looks mega fun!

I had a go of one at the wknd. It's got some neat tricks and nice artwork. Maybe it takes a while to bond but it didn't grab me. It's no TZ or SS but then they cost a lot more..

Back
Top Bottom