What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA experience room

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Feeling tempted to rig this up to your ceiling LED strips Neil?

Ya know ya wanna.

yeah i'm thinking about it :D

although.

I can do it now with sound to light...

Neil.

I like the logo thing ( projection? ) on the wall, very Wipeout 2097.
Nanoleaf triangular light panels. RGBW and modular. Think you can have 30 panels on 1 PSU. I'm at 27! Clas Ohlson did a special so i jumped...

There's a little mic add-on that you can use to make it react to sounds/music. Very cool. There's also a DMX adaptor if you're feeling very flush.

That's really cool. I have a simple led strip light that strobes through colours with sound and I think it makes a huge difference to a darkened room. Adds to the atmosphere.

I know a guy who done this mod to his MM. The room went red and flashed when the castle was destroyed.

Video please!
only got 12 up on the wall currently. It's very configurable (not necessarily easy yet, but i haven't given it much time to be fair). I just made a simple star/Sun shape - keeps my office feeling bright in the winter months ;)

-Simple video won’t follow (got to be tiny as site keeps rejecting videos over 5seconds!)

You can basically do what you want.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom