What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA 2?? I hope so

Mooseman

Site Supporter

My fave machine of pinfest. The bass oh the base

It’s a game that has really grown on me. Considering it’s such a simple layout it’s got great “one more game” appeal.

Doesn't R&M have lasting appeal?
Not heard mention of it lately
R&M is a phenomenal game however that upper right flipper shot into the garage is very hit and miss no matter how you set the pin up.
Assets were 10/10 and the music was very TNA esk with that awesome beat as soon as you press start.
I miss mine but something has to go when the next best thing comes up in my case it was GZ

TNA 2.0 has an expression of interest/waiting list at Pinball Heaven.

I emailed Spooky and they told me to contact Phil.

We've had one in the club for ages and apart from known issue with the trough board its been strong.

TNA 2.0 announced. Yay
£11K ouch 🤕
Only 250 units.
Think I’m priced out of this hobby now

TNA 2.0 announced. Yay
£11K ouch 🤕
Only 250 units.
Think I’m priced out of this hobby now
My husband's first response was "This is a whale-based industry. I don't know how there are so many whales in pinball, but that's who Spooky want to sell to. They don't want my business. So, they don't get my money."

Ohhhh maaan. Was really looking forward to this one. 11k buys a *lot* of game tho. I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom